Listen to this 15-minute interview, where Allison Manley, from Rogue Element, answers these questions:
- How much time it takes to do the proposals and how they decide which ones to do.
- What to do if the prospect isn’t responsive during the proposal process.
- What if you don’t have access to the people involved in the actual project, as happens a lot with higher ed and government agencies?
- Why they present the pricing in 2 pages (overview and detail) in the proposal and how much detail is necessary.
- How much self promotion they include and the thinking behind it.
- How and when they decide how to include terms and conditions (T&C) in the proposal or the contract. (See what a good T&C that’s been vetted by a lawyer looks like.)
Want 11 sample proposals to use as examples? Buy the Designer’s Proposal Bundle.